Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Airforce Condor Air Rifle Best Price

UNTIL NEXT YEAR!




Images: MARLON BRANDO.


Dear friend @ s @ s, it was time to take a long deserved break and obviously you rest on me. Were four and a half months intense, vertiginous I would say.

For this blog marched my texts, monday monday who tried to make them smile, the brightest stars of the film before, now and forever prying neighbors who tried to pay homage to some friend @ s @ s, @ s owner a wonderful sense of humor, ballet ├ętoiles, notables photographers and shows l @ s best singer and dancer @ s of Broadway. And many, many pictures and videos made by me.

I'm very happy because I received so many tokens of affection and love of you I can only say: Thanks! This word says it all. From childhood I was taught to be grateful, and you, through this blog, I gave everything and more than I could hope for. They are wonderful @ s!
Like I said, in these four and a half months I received over 55,000 visits, there are also those people who pass through this place in silence, which I warmly thank them for having been.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas, surround @ s of their affections, and a New Year better than we are ending, and all our hopes and dreams come true. A big congratulations to everyone!

And I do not like goodbyes, I go. I will miss much, do not have doubts, and the next year, but still do not know when I will return. Always come back.




UNTIL NEXT YEAR, AND MUCH SEX BE HAPPY, DO NOT FORGET!





designed the banner just for me the Lord LUIS FORMICA.


STANLEY KOWALSKI

0 comments:

Post a Comment