Friday, July 23, 2010

How Much Are Fake Boobs In London Ont

63 I Hate The JB

They watched for a few seconds, he had her arms around your waist and you had your hands on your chest ..
You: nick, sorry this should never happen .. (I touched the brow) mm, I better go if you, bye!
Nick, do not want to let go, but hiso knowing it was for your sake I let you go, Nick
left after a while and your already going down the middle of the road wondering ....
You: because you kiss? nick aggg happening to me YOU! After we were such good friends because we had to pass this, noo quieero you lose!
came to your house without saying a word. uploaded to your room and you get into your notebook, MSN


CONNECTED ... Danielle


Miley Demi Taylor S


NICK Frank!

Open window:

You: Tayy!
Taylor S: ___________ happened with Nickk! account has it all!
You: Taydemii you as wise!
Taylor S: ADPA am best friends with nick .. and ofcourse yours
You: Tay was beautiful .. (Le comte)
Taylor S: OMG! is the most tender porqe world will not forgive him?
You: Because you're Tay is kiss demi!
Taylor S: WAS DESLIS! PART OF 2! you've had you too!
You: it's true! but not best friends! Taylor S :_____
think about it because they are 2 people you love very much and I think about it voi! depsues kiss you I love you I'll go to see amigaa! adios!
You: bye!

End of conversation

Nick: ______ what about us?
You: nicholas nose do not know! ours should never happen you know? ruined everything we had.
Nick: what happened between us was not a mistake, what happened to me with demi was silly back and let her continue as before ..
You: nick but idk if i would love to let me think otherwise? Tay came bye!
Nick: I love you ..
You: I love you ..
End of conversation ..

You: Tayy!
Taylor: ___ talked to nick desert ..?
You: How do you know?
Taylor: I know you lot!
You: it's true! I love you!
Taylor: Let me see the conversation ..
You: here it is
Taylor is the most tender friend to see eh! can not be done with the!
You: I know .... voi acer a meeting later .. ahii see what I can with
nick, miss him very much ..
Taylor: Call!
You: (calling) Joe! later we will all gather at my house so if you want to come come! and tell nick we need to come to talk about work ....
Joe: okay we ahiicomo at 4 ok?
You: bye muak yeah I love you!
Joe: bye!
You: Demii need to come into my home around 4!!
adioss Demi: ok chauu
You: Danii! can come to my house at 4?
Dani: yeah we obvioo ahiii:)
You: liam! come to my house like 4 going to a meeting esque:)
Liam: I'll be there]!

was 4 .. arrived everyone was talking about ..
You: emm nick esqe come with me to the kitchen I will bring drinks ...
Nick: sii obvious we
in the kitchen:
You: nick, if
Nick: If that?
You: I forgive (with a smile on the face)
Nick: seriously?
You: if
Nick: thanks
You: I love you too much to lose
Nick: then I can do this??
You: what?
was held hands and kissed your smiling from time to time and nick laughed ...
Nick: I do not know how much longer did you do ..
You: I love you
Nick: I love you
You: you're the best
were serving drinks and nick you burned in the back ..
arrived with the drinks but you want anyone to know who had settled out talking business so here ..
You: if you nick will pay 3,000 dollars to sing a duet with me on disney ..
Nick: ah okay resives your terms? Your
: 5,000:)
Joe: uuu thought we had fixed it ..
You: So you wanted!
laughed, sang and played
depsues went all night and you were sleeping I feel that someone is throwing stones on the balcony to watch sales and was nick helped him up and fell asleep on your feet ... Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment