Friday, May 7, 2010

Best Upconverting Blu Ray Players 2010

Cap # 57 I Hate The JB

They looked into his eyes, souls were seen doors open heart was reading a book you felt it read that nick for you and read what you felt for him in that instance you only feel as if Ubiera more people than you 2, it was like when a butterfly out of its cocoon and flies away, you felt free, to do what you want with your life, if you wanted you could end up with your boyfriend and PAOD Cory love nick qeridoo avias freely as ever but I was slowing down as a mistake because I wanted to selena nick were like the perfect couple and nick loved her much beyond your not wanted you come between him and selena she was your friend and your brother nick was like more than that was your life we \u200b\u200bstarted to think of the song avias compound that grabs little Catch me and suddenly we started to sing it without thinking I was watching nick surprised they finished singing nick came out running running behind you ...
Nick: _________!!! _______!!! ablate let me stop you for running a moment!
you kept alcanso you till you stop and iso you sit on the sidewalk of the street you were crying ..
You: what! you want!
Nick: why? Your
: for that!
Nick: because I spend it?
You: nose!
Nick: you can not see! YO I LOVE YOU!
words surprised you
You: nick please! is with selena and me with cory!
Nick: you do not love please! that song was for me I know! because I want too but I love selena
You: nick this should never let me go please!
in that moment you were stopping and going were you crying ofcourse
Nick: (grabbing Bras) I love you I can not explain you my sky please do not let me down!
You: nick you are so Hypnotizing aces me smile when I sing and when I sleep, nick have to be just friends, I think it will be difficult ara better separate for a while this is a complete Confucianism
Nick: not true
kissing you a beautiful way too hard to explain I take you by the waist with great delicacy is Aserco beautiful words you said in your ear then to Naris Naris Aserco but it was as if they were dancing and then I'm just looking tenderly and kiss you gently because he knew you were a lady and you treated them as such because he was a gentleman as his mother taught him stared ... ..
You: nick because I passed this because ami?
Nick: I love esque
You: nick love is a word mui strong do not think it appropriate at this moment let me think if (the cheek acarisiaste you you still had the waist)
Nick: You okay
:
thank you reply with a nice smile
You: I think I'll go to my house at this moment I wish to think
Nick: well beautiful tThis
You: please do not confuse nick I will not throw overboard our friendship
Nick: Do not pass
You: I know that if you goodbye
Nick cxon lips roso such delicacy as if you were made of porcelain ...
you got your happy happy happy house were feeling as if you were in heaven
TM: What happened to you?
You: nothing just a good time with nick and
J0NAS TM: Aaaa
uploaded to your room you saw that miley no avia out (shared PIESA)
You: and you who aquii aces?
Miley: nothing I can come up with liam dioo had nap ajaja
Your yyyy
Miley: hahaha you and you're so happens that felissssssss
You: emmm nadaaa
Miley: hahaha yeahhhh seguroo juan!
You: ajajjaj estoi HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Miley
: uhiii porqee!
You: kiss nick! we kissed good
Miley: ???????
You: esque were arguing about I did not like nick liam and challenge me and kissed me hard and nose ise the way there
Miley: Your
uuuuuuu lol: the more tiernoo buenoo estoii cansadaaa
Miley kisses;: lay hold
Al another diaa ....
Nick:
knock knock You: who is!! I have dream (was covered till the cabesa not you looked
Nick: holaaaa!
You: nick is 5: am and miley is duermiendoo! not there anyone despiertoo
Nick: if! get dressed and go
you dressed with a normal mui blue plaid shirt with a brown belt Planco flat shoes and jeans
came out and was waiting for Nick's car and take you out to a lake
You: nick saves are the s6!
Nick: If
You: so special you are! (open it) is beautiful as looking
qedaste Nick: I lose my father to fish he had brought here as a kid and I wanted to show you (I look at you with a smile)
You: hey you never smile!
Nick: I dare you alone do.'re my source of security
You: nick you are beautiful inside and out.
Nick: jaj and thought?
You: much
Nick: and desisdiste?
You: I think if you give me a chance I can
Nick: (kisses) then ....
You: then what?
Nick knelt down and you're tapabas amnos face with laughing at
Nick: want to be my girlfriend?
You: if: D
Nick puts a necklace with a peace sign at the edges was saying TOGETHER FOREVER AND _ _ NJ
You:
is beautiful Nick: lose I chose especially for you
You: I love you kissed

stayed there all afternoon talking about kissing looking
jutnos atardeser
saw your mom worried
Your name: alo if either breast estoi estoi with nick!
TM: ok ok cuidate
You: bye!
TM: bye
AT HOME:
Tm: what happens to a_____ with nick! Miley
: jajaj we'll see!
Tm: Aque know
Miley: haha \u200b\u200bnothing! Returning
you
You: nick ..
Nick: If you love "?
ATU:
I love you Nick: I like
Nick: I like your song
You: seriously '
Nick: sii mui of my taste is
You: you only kissed when it
cory and selena ...... ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment